Wednesday, February 6, 2008

6 more days...I CAN'T WAIT!!

So, I saw the videos ikers posted and I cannot wait to see James in the house. I was right, he's insane and I love it. I dig him most out of anyone, and dare I say I hope he makes it all the way to the end.

Fake Boobs says something interesting. She's a Christian and God made her beautiful body so why not show it off. Did God insert those bags of chemicals under that layer of muscle in your breasts too? HELLLOOOOOOOOO ANYONE HOME~

I also heard Janelle's over staying her welcome in the Big Brother community. I say there's not enough of her. If she could be an HG every season I'd be elated. So there. Look up some vids of her around here. She is just amazing to look at.

Barb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hi.....

yeah just to clarify, Barb knows me by the nickname 'ikers' - so you can translate that to 'ryn' or 'indymike' depending on where you know me from!

And I would say that Janelle is still very much loved by a lot of Big Brother people, however others feel her 15 minutes are more than over.

Anonymous said...

James is out there, like Kramer gone wild from Senfield. Should add some nice flavour to the show.

I am curious just how religious Natalie truly is, everything she says seems to clash with that. The fist time I saw her picture I was like "Not real and if you arch your back any more your going to fall over"

Janelle's 15 minutes of fame is up. She will live on in Big Brother fans hearts for bringing so much to two seasons of the show.

Early prediction, Joshuah will win and is the next Dr.Will.