Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Do guinea pigs pee?


After the HoH competition, which forced some restrictions on the houseguests, Sheila expressed concerns about having to wear a bikini for a whole day, Sunday: "I don't like my stomach."

Natalie has a serious social issue where she cannot stop talking. It's like she has a phobia of silence.

Also, This may be the dumbest house ever:

Matt: "Do guinea pigs pee?"
Alex: "They uh.....I think they...I don't know."

Maybe his fake ghetto accent will save him from being found out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, what's the answer? Do they? :)

Scott said...

I can't imagine being stuck anywhere with Natalie for more than five minutes. She just doesn't shut up.

Anonymous said...

That's not a fake ghetto accent. That's all Staten Island.

Chrissa said...

Yeah dumbass (blog "owner") It's not a ghetto accent, ya freak.
It's a NY/Staten Island accent.

You don't get out much do ya? dumb tard. lol