Thursday, February 14, 2008

Parker...


Is really irritating me. His argument seem to always entail name calling. The latest, towards Allison, include dumbass, fucking moron, fucking idiot, you're stupid. Why? For allegedly campaigning to not be voted off. As far as I know, that is part of the game.

His other beef with her is that she is talking behind "his" back. As he has been sitting there for quite a while now, talking away behind others' backs.

Apparently earlier he had another confrontation with James where some fuck you's were exchanged but I didn't catch it. If it keeps up, he'll either wind up being gone early, or staying a long time because others are scared to confront the angry black man.

I'm not sure, but I'm starting to question his sexuality, I'm getting a real gay bitch vibe off him.

5 comments:

Scott said...

I've never understood when people get upset that soembody who is on the block tries to save themselves. Of course they will. Why would they just give up?

Unknown said...

Parker drives me nuts. He yells, moans, and complains about everyone. Then he turns around and goes on about how he's "such a mellow guy." Whatever. I'm sick of his bullying attitude. What makes it worse is the rest of the house is empowering him. I watched tonight when Amanda got upset, went got him, and said, "let's go". They're using him as a policeman to intimidate others and he's playing right into it.

Anonymous said...

Parker is going to be gone with this attitude. Which is a-okay by me. He's not going to win people over by constantly belittling them to get to the top. sorry!

Scott said...

Here's why Parker/Jen must go. I have booty shots of Jen; I don't have any of Allison yet.

Anonymous said...

LOL, Gay bitch vibe.
LOL, scott needing butt shots of Allison.

Parker is not at all what I expected form his interviews. i thought he would be a cool cat but this dude has some anger management isues.