Thursday, February 28, 2008

Plotting and Scheming and Gossiping, Oh My!


These people could work for a cable news network the way they spin the truth. Joshuah and Sharon continue to babble over and over (along with Sheila and Chelsia for awhile) about the same tired points.


Meanwhile, after being told by Matt that Natalie's not allowed to speak because she's easily swayed by anybody (hehehe), Allison takes her into the sauna. After two or three "I adore you's", Allison tells her that the plan is to act like being nominated doesn't bother them. Yeah, right. Oh, and that she has never said anything bad about any of these mean people. "I'm just a really nice person." Sure you are.

1 comments:

Christian said...

One quick thing - I wish there was some way to get a message to Josh to SHUT THE FUCK UP. The man is the definition of a gossiping little bitch. If the ONLY thing he can do to amuse himself is to talk shit about anyone and everyone he can, what does that say about him? JESUS, what an annoying prick.
I really used to like Sharon, too...but after watching her eat up Josh's gossipy tripe, I have nothing but contempt for the woman. I really hope they show these during a live show, see what the rest of the house has to say.