Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Question For the Ladies


Last night, the majority of the evening consisted of Sheila ranting and raving about Adam. According to her, he is constantly abusing her verbally, and if CBS doesn't do something about it she's walking out or is somehow going to force Sharon and Joshuah to use the P.O.V. so she can be evicted.

I just don't see it. For the most part, he spends his time as far away from her as possible. If she's inside, he's outside playing pool. If she's outside, he's lying around in one of the bedrooms with Ryan.

Occassionally, he does snip at her, but it's always in response to her bitching at him. Usually, he can't finish a sentence without her threatening him.

Am I seeing this situation correctly? Is there something I'm missing? Yes, Adam is no prize, and I'd be pissed if he was my partner. But would this psycho be happy with anybody outside of a svelte middle-aged millionaire? Even then, I think she'd concoct some crazy stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's insane. That crazy b**** set the tone the minute they paired up so Adam has done a great job staying mostly calm in my opinion. Her insanity and paranoia is the cause of all of it. She keeps saying abuse but she should look in the mirror. I feel sorry for Adam, not that wack job. She keeps mentioning how her family is watching but she should think about her own immature actions. She's garbage.

Anonymous said...

I agree completely. All I gotta say is poor Adam. From day 1 Sheila has been genuinely insulting and histrionic, whereas Adam's "snips" are more light-hearted jokes. They are about as opposite as possible, and I can see why BB put them together.

Anonymous said...

she dated and had a fling with Scot Bayo, she is crazier

Anonymous said...

Sheila is a nut case. I can't stand to hear her mouth anymore; she would drive a Saint to drink. She needs to go, now.

If I hear I'm 45 - I'm a mother - Adam is abusive - respect me, yada yada yada again I'm going to scream. She is the abusive one, poor poor Adam.

Lil said...

She's a mean old bitch, it's the to point when I hear her voice I cringe.

If I was him I'd just constantly sniff at her and tell her to go wash that thing.