Sunday, February 17, 2008

What does Ryan know? Will Matt get more than one woman?



OK, I am trying to figure this out. Does Ryan realize that Jen might be going home? Is he stupid or is he playing along and letting her be voted out without letting her know? I have seen him involved in some discussions about the voting - but I haven't seen him pass some of that info on to Jen. Someone clue me in!

I just came in on Matt talking to Allison, I thought he was actually considering switching his vote up and going against Parker and Jen but after he hit on Allison for about 10 minutes (which for the most part she avoided), Matt ran to Parker and Allison all full of himself feeling that he played her to the hilt. Funny thing is, Allison is telling Sharon that she has no interest in Matt and is playing him as well.

Matt has also just explained to Jen and Parker that he doesn't consider getting orally pleased by a woman 'sex' and as long as he doesn't kiss the woman involved he isn't doing anything wrong. He explained that he would have a problem if his mom saw him having sex with the girsl but oral sex performed on him by the woman would be ok.

There is a TON of people playing each other as far as the vote goes in the house. Lots of lies that will be exposed come Wednesday. By then the couple that is leaving probably won't be shocked, but they very well might be as well.

I also think the POV ceremony took place today and it wasn't used.

The Big Brother 9 Live Feeds Are On!!!
Click Here To Get The Free Trial.
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I think it's pretty clear that the couples thing won't last all season. I noticed tonight that they keys in the box were all for individuals and not couples... so I imagine that Big Brother intends to break up the couples once they have played out that storyline to exhaustion. Thoughts?

IndyMike said...

Yeah - I saw the box too.

One thought is that the couples will be busted up if the ratings are good enough - otherwise they will keep it short by not breaking them up.

Scott said...

Yeah, I think with the strike over you'll see them keep the couples to end the show early.

Matt may be the biggest idiot on the show. He's way too stuck on himself. I'm sorry, but getting Natalie to blow you isn't exactly the world's toughest task.

As for Ryan, I think he's completely obvlivious to anything going on. I think he feels he's going home. Jen is just as clueless - she just said that after Wednesday she's going to stir the shit.