Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baller Ballin'


Natalie has been drinking a little, and she's acting all flirty with Adam.

I've noticed this recently since Matt's left that Adam has seemed more interested in Natalie. He's saying he's not REALLY interested, but for me watching him just alone with Nat has been different, a weird different.

Adam just said he might try to hit it tonight. He hopes Ryan wins HOH next week because that's all he'll try to do for seven days when they share a room.

I hope Adam gets some.

Joshuah is giving him some tips to get her into bed, and I'm really thinking he might try.

Ryan: You know she sucks some cock.

Go Adam.

5 comments:

Mo said...

So... I'm glad I'm not the only one thing that Adam is trying to push up on Nat especially with the stuff he was saying to her ass last night when she was getting ready for bed and then this right here?! I could see something trying to happen.

Anonymous said...

Im also hoping Adam get some!
go adam!
maybe this will help nat get over matt :P

Ashley said...

he was in her room the other night when she was getting ready for bed too. i thought something was up then.

Scott said...

Well, last night Sheila was saying BB shouldn't provide alcohol because after a couple of glasses of wine Adam was looking good.

Mo said...

Part of me thinks that had there not been a "couples" thing going on, Adam probably would have tried to get at her sooner.