Friday, March 28, 2008

Boys vs Girls

Battle of the sexes? Team Pink? that made me giggle a bit.

As the girls sit upstairs discussing clots, the guys are downstairs discussing slop shits.

On a side note, is it fun to hear Sheila lay out her excuse for losing POV. Ohhhh it's so heavy, I'm running through plugs like unreal. You just don't understand, it's never been this bad!

Yea ok Sheila, no other woman has ever had a heavy flow. It's ok, we all know the reason you will lose POV, the same reason you have never won anything, you just suck.

14 comments:

ale said...

Natalie is currently telling Ryan all about the girls plan. Boy, that girl just loves dick way too much.

Anonymous said...

That girl just cannot shut her mouth.

Anonymous said...

Go Nat!!!

Anonymous said...

James seems to forget this is a game and people lie to win! I have been wondering if Sharon ever gets out of bed other than to eat?

Lil said...

I think it's POV time...

Stepher said...

Exactly.

She won't win b/c she can't.

And yes, your site is centered but I think it looks just fine. =)

Anonymous said...

who won?

Ashley said...

still going on!

Anonymous said...

what is the lastest with the pov?!

Anonymous said...

A bit off topic, but just a thought.

Imagine the winnings going to Natalie (threw up in my mouth a bit there).

Picture this, Matty saying,

"Oh Natalie, I am sooooo happy to see you! Way to go! You have a half a million for US to continue our relationship."

Oh wait, I am talking about Matty behind his back, when he can't defend himself.

Oh well.

Ashley said...

pov is still going on, feeds are still off.

Anonymous said...

I think Matt is way smarter than to get with that butter face. Even for half a million. He could probably make that much milking his BB "exposure."

Long comps are annoying as shit. The food comp was really long too, yesterday.

ale said...

FEEDS ARE BACK! I can't tell who won yet.

ale said...

James looks happy...I think he won. I'm trying to see the memory wall.