Friday, March 7, 2008

Chelsia's Safe - I'm Back!


As I stated yesterday, I refrained from watching the feeds ever since I heard that my girl Chelsia was nominated. I did view a bit of Showtime last night, but it was so boring that I was actually asleep before my customary 1 a.m. bedtime. The only entertaining portion of the broadcast was Natalie stating she doesn't believe in evolution, and changing the subject when Matt started talking about how Genesis is not to be taken literally. Oh yeah, and my girl Chelsia describing the piercings she has on her surely flawless "special" area.

But today is another day...and it's much improved. Everybody has figured out that Matt is full of crap, and that Natalie cares nothing about the game and only about nabbing "America's Pimp". God, I hope the plans to give him the boot go through as planned.

Yet not all is perfect, as you can see by this picture of Sheila in a unitard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Scott! When you look at Shelia in the unitard and go YUCK, just think it could have been worse, Adam could have been wearing it.

Scott said...

Hehehehe - or Ryan. Can you imagine the sweat stains that would be on it then?

Anonymous said...

lol, didn't think about that but yeah the way that guy sweats, that would be disgusting.

Lil said...

mmmmmmmmm crotch sweat, hawt