Thursday, March 27, 2008

He Has to Go!


Sharon might start some drama!

I never thought I'd see the day. She wants to get the other house guests pumped up before tomorrow's competition by spreading some rumors about James.

Joshuah is going to stay calm. He believes James is just waiting for Joshuah to freak out a little bit. Sharon and Josh know everyone want James gone and believe this is his week to finally go. James is in his bed, all curled up.

I feel really bad for James. I did want to see Chelsia go, but now that she's gone he has no one in the house. Well, maybe Sheila. But she can turn on a dime. I wanted James to win this all at first, and everything completely changed.

Joshuah is promising not to pull a Chelsia.

I think tonight will be an early night for all the house guests. The competition will probably be early tomorrow morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone fix the centering.

K. Thanks.

Scott said...

Is it Wednesday yet?

Uggghhhhh, I can't handle Sheila and Natalie going on and on about James and Chelsia. Now Sheila says she had a vision that says she's going to win POV. Sure you are.

Anonymous said...

I don't feel bad for James, he pretty much isolated himself from everyone with Chelsia.


Oh. BTW. Natalie won HoH on the 26th. 2+6=8.

:)

Ashley said...

anon@9:46...

oh my god. you've got the sickness too. i urge you, turn off your feeds and do not think of numbers for one hour!

Anonymous said...

This is sad, because I actually HAVE had the feeds off all day. hahaha

Lil said...

I so need to change my "number" now, I might even have to make a youtube vid ripping up my softball shirt with the number 8o8 on it.

Scott said...

Lil said...
I so need to change my "number" now, I might even have to make a youtube vid ripping up my softball shirt with the number 8o8 on it.

OMG Lil!!!