Monday, March 31, 2008

I can't stop laughing

I turned the feeds on about 5 minutes ago. Sheila and Ryan at the hot tub "talking". Well more like...

Sheila: blah blah blah blah blah ME ME ME ME ME blah blah MY SON blah blah blah blah
Ryan: uh huh
Sheila: blah blah ME blah ME ME blah blah (5 more minutes of blah)
Ryan: hmm
Sheila: blah blah blah blah blah ME ME ME blah blah blah blah oh and did I say ME? I have to win HOH, ME ME blah blah blah
Ryan: uh huh

I can just imagine how long this has been going on for.

7 comments:

Lil said...

OH, and right after I posted, I hear Sheila claim April has 31 days.

What a smart cookie that one is!

Scott said...

I haven't made a post today simply because the three times I logged onto the feeds I've seen the same "James has to go!" speech of hers that I saw twice last night on Showtime.

Michael said...

lol...if that doesn't show how much she fears James, nothing does.

Anonymous said...

With the crying jag meltdown that Sheila had a few days ago (in her red suit) wait til she sees the blogs and comments on how people feel about her. She won't be able to handle it. Cuz she's one of the good people, donchajustknow?

Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/ihatesheilakennedy

Anonymous said...

You forgot "I'm a single mother" in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Right, Joe, I did forget that single mother ploy. And again, wait til She-She sees the blog comments, and she knows that the entire nation of BB9 fans have seen that Penthouse "spread" (literally) she did ...which she falsely believes can't be accessed until you pay. HA, it is all over the web, Sheila. Keep your panties on, girl...!!! Or at least keep those legs together.