Saturday, March 15, 2008

James' turn to show how stupid he is


As James, Chelsia, Ryan and Joshuah sit around the hot tub, they discuss grocery shopping, from James we hear:

"I love foie gras. It's like a dip, you dip bread in it. It's like caviar. You'd eat it with like creme brule."

Ummmm okie dokie dumbass. How about this, foie gras? it's PATE. PATE, you don't dip bread in it either, ugh. And can anyone please tell me how goose liver pate is in any way like caviar???? Ok, the goose will be around water, in which the fishies swim.

6 comments:

IndyMike said...

He also mangled the pronunciation - I was yelling at my computer, "its FAU nor FRAU!!"

And Ryan is a big escargot fan? Really? Sometimes I feel like they are just saying they like 'exotic' things so they come across as sophisticated.

Lil said...

And they fail so miserably.

Janice said...

Not to mention how nasty it would be to eat it with creme broulee. As Bugs Bunny would say, "what a bunch of maroons."

Anonymous said...

could this be the dumbest cast of BB?

Anonymous said...

omg thats gross..

pate with creme brulee?

what is he thinking?

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see this post. I thought I was the only snob watching BB. How hilarious was that!!! Fraw Graw!! It’s like caviar!!!! You eat it with crème brullet!
OMG that was funny! What a macaroon!!!! (Janice!)
From a chef
Gross!