Monday, March 24, 2008

Natalie's Past


Adam, Ryan, Joshuah, James, and Chelsia are trying to figure out Natalie's past.

They want to know when exactly she did all the things she claims to have done, and what she was doing in the three years that they claim are missing from her story.

I'm hearing stories of drugs, bad boyfriends, the bunny ranch, and finding Jesus.

Joshuah is now blasting her NFL cheerleader story, which she admitted to not being true when she was talking to God one night. No one else knows it, but Joshuah feels it isn't true.

Adam is really taking this the hardest it seems. He knows drugs, sex, and alcohol are involved in her past and he wants to know when and soon. He believes she's gone to rehab, and this is where she found religion. She has faith, but she really doesn't know about Catholicism or other types of Christianity.

Adam and James just walked outside. They all definitely want to ask her about her past. This is a case of cabin fever. Natalie's past does not make a difference in this game. Also, there might be something in Natalie's past that Big Brother does not want her talking about.

Sheila just got called out for knowing more than she lets on about past seasons. She claims she was forced to watch 10 episodes from seasons 3,7,and 8. Sure.

James dyed his mohawk pink. He also dyed his face a little.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon is getting ghetto up in here. Wooooo!

Sorry, I know this is about Nat but Sharon is riled up, and I'm loving it.

Anonymous said...

Okay I don't know if you posted this yet but I think I figured out who Matt's supposed girlfriend was that he left behind and was supposed to move in with. Earlier on BBAD he said she was a case girl (Deal Or No Deal), Then on yesterdays BBAD Natalie spelled out her name like an idiot thinking we cannot spell. She said,"L-I-S-A." So I went onto Deal Or No Deal's website and looked up the models and there was only one Lisa (Lisa Gleave), case # 3. Blonde not at all his brunette type and she is Australian. Thought I would share what I was thinking. Discuss?

Scott said...

I'm glad you posted this, Ash. I was just going to bed when Showtime was showing this, and the director actually did a pretty good job on switching from cam to cam. First you had the majority of the house discussing Nat's story, and then it would switch to Natalie complaining to Sheila about Chelsia.

IndyMike said...

Ash, Matt said her first name at one point and I am not sure if it was "Lisa" seemed to me it was something else - but I didn't make a note of it either so it coulda been.

Anonymous said...

She is a RipeTV girl, her initials are LM (he said)...the only RipeTV girl originally from Boston is Lisa Marie (which matches the LM). I saw this posted on another BB9 blog.

Anonymous said...

That makes more sense mine was only a prediction. She didn't seems like his type. Why did he say case girl? Thanks for clearing that up. http://www.ripetv.com/girls/64