Saturday, March 15, 2008

Operation Matty Fan Club


I haven't been able to watch much because I'm working on finals, but I don't have to use my computer anymore so I can just watch. Yay! I've been reading the blog when I can, and Sheila is STILLLLLLLLLL burying herself.

She's in the HOH room talking to James, trying to create some drama against Ryan. She brought up Natalie, and that Natalie might vote the way Matt does - to keep Ryan and evict Sheila. Sheila's argument why Ryan should go home? He's got $10,000 and his girlfriend has $5,000.

THAT'S WHY HE SHOULD GO HOME? BECAUSE THEY BOTH WON GAMES? BECAUSE YOU WERE ELIMINATED FIRST IN BOTH OF THOSE GAMES?

I hope I get to write a list of things I can't wait to not hear anymore. Like I did for Allison. Included will be such catch phrases as "I'm a single mom" and "I don't care about the frickin money." Oh, also "Do you not see that?"

James is assuring Sheila she is not going home, but she has to keep her word straight.

And Sheila is starting Operation Matty Fan Club. Good name, whacko.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the fuck. delete this page you douche.