Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ryan to Chelsia: You're not going anywhere



Chelsia is very nervous that she's leaving if she gets put up on the block. IndyMike called it in this post: Nomination Teaser

Ryan and Matt are telling Chelsia she has nothing to worry about versus Sharon. Ryan claims to have four people who want to evict Sharon, INCLUDING JOSHUAH, who told Ryan that he would vote which ever way Ryan wanted him to. Ryan also said to Chelsia he would not backdoor her.

Sharon and Chelsia are the two strongest girls. Natalie and Sheila have nothing on either of them, and everyone knows it.

9 comments:

Scott said...

Why would he not nominate Natalie? I can't imagine anybody could handle more than five minutes with that dolt.

Anonymous said...

I like Natalie for comedy's sake. Same with Sheila because she's just so ridiculous - what was with talking about her favorite covers earlier today? Comedy genius. Sharon and Chelsia are just kinda there...I wouldn't be sorry to see either go, honestly.

Scott said...

Favorite covers? As in cover versions of songs? If so, I would like to hear that.

Anonymous said...

Natalie vote is never her own. She will vote in the direction the person who has the most influence on her will tell her to vote. Currently that is still Matt. I would keep her knowing if I needed a vote to save myself I could put the full court pressure on her and steal her vote. IMHO.

Anonymous said...

No - Sheila was talking about her favorite magazine covers she was on back in the day. She was telling stories about them to Natalie. i think Sheila said her favorite was October 87 where she was on a balcony in Paris or something. (I'm assuming Sheila was talking about Penthouse covers - she was telling Natalie that no one is ever allowed to be naked on the covers.) ~~ Jan

Lil said...

I hear Sheila's voice and I cringe. I quickly go from quad cam to singular, only to have them put all 4 feeds on her!

Scott said...

I hate the "this game is really getting to me" stuff she says almost every day. Well, don't let it. Just relax and try to enjoy yourself.

Tony said...

some how i just wish this is a big scam to backdoor matt

Scott said...

:qft: Tony