Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scott's Girl Chelsia.


Ok Scott, have to call you out here.

What is all this talk that Allison did more than just kiss Chelsia before she left? Shelia and Natalie have told both Matt and Adam in the last 15 minutes that they heard that Allison used her fingers to pleasure Chelsia as well.

The kicker though is that Allison is now being quoted as saying that Chelsia was smelly down there.

The story came from Ryan - I'm not sure who hasn't heard it yet - but I would guess it is everyone except James, Sharon and Joshua.

So Scott - fan of all things Chelsia - fact? Rumor?

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Dear Allison,

You are also smelly down there. All girls are. It's not a flower and it certainly doesn't smell like one. Some have a more rank smell than others, but don't think for a minute you smell like roses.

Love,
Ashley

Scott said...

Dear Sheila,

Stop making up shit.

BTW, please do something to fix blogger so I can upload more pics.

Thank you,
Scott

Scott said...

BTW, doesn't my girl Chelsia look adorable in that pic?

IndyMike said...

Shelia has just asked Ryan for confirmation and Ryan says Allison never directly said her fingers were involved she simply said 'her junk stinks.' lol

Scott said...

I have a YouTube clip of Natalie's conversation at My Girl Chelsia.

Anonymous said...

My understanding is that Allison's nose got quite closer to the source of the odor during the night in question. I wasn't there and it was under the covers, but 'something' happened. (< :

Scott said...

When did this happen?