Friday, March 7, 2008

Sequestered Sharon


If I get tooled on for this, so be it. It just hit me that Sharon was sequestered, so she probably has an idea that someone is coming back, just no idea when. I'm sure she expects it soon, and hopes that it is someone who would be on her side. Since being put up on the block, she hasn't been so trusting of anyone, not even former partner Joshuah. She definitely hasn't said anything to anyone, or else we would have heard about it.

Matt fell asleep on the hammock, and Natalie is still sleeping. Crazy.

Adam and Matt are talking about who Ryan might put up. Matt isn't worried, and Adam says Joshuah would make more sense to be put up.

Argh.

Natalie just woke up, and immediately went outside. She's about to do Laundry and wants to do dear Matty's.

Matt did say he was doing to make an effort to be nicer to her, but I don't know how long it will last.

Funny conversation I just heard.

Matt: They're gonna backdoor me Natty.
Natalie: Says who?
Matt: I'm joking.

Well, they won't be surprised if Ryan puts him up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be a little cloudy in my memory of this but I think Sharon was in sequester because her eviction was not shown on TV. Rememebr how the first week TV was so far behind actual when the live feeds came on we could see Jacob/Sharon were evicted. Sharon could have been told that was the reason for sequestor and would have no idea of anything else. I don't recall seeing anywhere that she has commented that anyone else would be returning.

Ashley said...

i was trying to think back to when she first came back into the house. she was talking about her "other life." i just assumed this meant there were some things she wasn't allowed to talk about with home life, but now it seems maybe she was referring to where BB put her when she and jacob just got to boot.