Sunday, March 30, 2008

Zit Popping Boogie.


Today will be the Power of Veto meeting and the outcome has been known since Friday. James will save himself and Natalie will nominate Sharon in his place.

The unknown thing at this point is who will be going home? I'd say the odds are even at the moment - if the guys realize that Sharon will be more likely to work against them if she stays they they will probably get rid of her.

While we wait for the meeting feel free to enjoy this gif I made of Sharon popping Joshuah's zits. If he wasn't gay I would say it must be love.

5 comments:

Scott said...

How did you do that? I would have loved to do that with some of my Chelsia flipbooks.

ale said...

These zit-popping powwows are killing me. I know you're getting to know one another better, folks...but...come on. I've known my closest friends since childhood, and I've never felt inclined to pop their zits. :\

IndyMike said...

Scott - it is call an animated Gif. You need to convert your jpg caps to GIF format - then find a program that allows you to put them in a sequences to create an animated one.

Lil said...

hahahhahahah great one mike!

Anonymous said...

Freaking AWESOME! LMAO!