Monday, April 21, 2008

48 Hours Of Blocked Feeds?

Now I am getting REALLY paranoid.

Hamster Dame over at Silly Hamsters is a good friend of mine and she just speculated that CBS might block the feeds for not only 24 hours - but perhaps for an entire 48 hours - until after Wednesday's show (at this point we have no confirmation the feeds will be blocked at all - we are just preparing for the worst).

Here is another sign that this might be in the works.

If you use Real's interface to watch the feeds you may have noticed a NEW button at the top of the feeds.

See that button over there? The one at the top of the camera that says 'Watch Replay??"

When you click it you will be treated to a replay from the beginning of the season. Well it is currently running - I am not sure what day they are on - but Neil is still in the house so it is pretty early on.

My guess is if they do block the feeds that they will encourage us to watch the 'replay' - ughhh - I don't need to see what tool place two months ago when there is so much going on RIGHT NOW!!

I am going to be sooooo frustrated if they block the feeds.

6 comments:

Scott said...

if i want to watch stuff from the past, I'll go to youtube or my own personal files.

Anonymous said...

its back and they are all still in the house

Anonymous said...

Too bad that that replay button can't replay the whole season and we could get a better season of BB.

I hate to say it but I think we are for sure going into black out mode on the feeds. From eviction to Wednesday's show. I suppose its good and bad. Bad becuase we don't know what is going on. Good because we don't know what is going on and we will be glued to the TV Tues/Wed even though what happens will be edited of what really happened.

I will be glued to the BB9Gossip tonight to see what happens.

Scott said...

Then when it does come back, we have four days of the most boring feeds ever. The gameplay is over and the two remaining people have always more than exhausted any and all topics.

ale said...

I choose to be optimistic (or in denial, you choose) and use the past few seasons as indication that we will get to see the HoH comp. The replay of the season is something I read about a week or 2 ago, so I'm trying not to read into that too much.

Anonymous said...

If they do block your feeds, I'd band together and demand a refund. The season has been pathetic enough, but to deny you the final HOH live? Ugh.