Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Bromance Is On.

Well well well.... I must admit I hadn't watched the feeds closely today but I did check in and mostly had them on with the sound off - our two guys haven't done much of anything today except eat, sleep and lay around.



I thought the jury questioning might take place today but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Perhaps they are filming the jurors thoughts about Ryan and Adam this evening at the jury house.



If I recall correctly the Jury questioning has taken place at night in the past and I also rememeber that some of the jury members sometimes have had a few drinks before they begin quizzing the final two.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have watched Big Brother since season one...and this is the first time I don't really have a strong feeling for who I want to win....I mean, I haven't really cared for the last few weeks. Sad. Let's hope the summer season is A LOT better....

Anonymous said...

Now there's an unusual shot (yeah, right) of Adam with his hands in his pants...!! Boys and their toys...!!!!

Scott said...

Mike and I were talking about this earlier today, and we both agreed that this is the first time both of us have no problems with either finalist winning. Adam and Ryan were certainly not the best players ever, but I don't really dislike either of them. Every other year, though, featured somebody who I prayed would not get the final nod.

IndyMike said...

I wanna amend that a little scott (if anyone else even sees this).....

I was ok with Nicole in the final two - probably wouldn't have been ok with Monica.

Josh (BB1) was ok - but that was a different animal.

Lisa (bb2)? She shouldn't have beaten Daniele - the DR killed her.

IndyMike said...

i mean lisa in bb3