Monday, April 14, 2008

The Sheila and Natalie Show




We're almost an hour into BBAD, and the cameras have yet to leave the HOH. Natalie has played the pity game, and I must give Sheila some credit for throwing some of her actions back at her. She claims to not have even heard the term "Team Christ" until a couple of days ago. Natalie's not a great liar, though, and I've counted at least five fibs.

"Alex" just sits quietly in his chair. It's too bad he's not eligible for votes.

Adam is sick, or at least that's what he's using to keep Natalie from begging for his vote. Ryan is walking in and out of the HOH, but isn't really saying much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta give the SHEcow mad ups for her gameplay...turning this around by telling Natalie to work on Adam's vote when she knows Adam is already planning on voting for her.

ale said...

This was the most dimwitted argument ever. This would have been a great chance for Sheila to blow Natalie out big time. But, being her usual self, she referred to herself most of the time, and how huge of a liar she is in the game. WTF?! You're aiming the heat at the wrong person, Sheila! I had my head in my hands a few times.

If Sheila is smart though, she will let the boys know that Natalie will be vengeful towards them if she stays, so she really needs to go.

Anonymous said...

it's almost like she wants to be the one to kick out Natalie

ale said...

Remember Nat's line: if Sheila ever beat her, she'd deserve to go home?

Chyea.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I honestly felt bad for Natalie watching the first hour of BBAD last night. Had to turn it off and go to bed then, because Sheila's voice was going to stay with me through my dreams otherwise. I am stilll of the mind that Natalie is no worse than anyone else in the scheming and deceiving department, and I think she "is" the one that held her team together so well and got them to this point. I hope she makes it through this and then let the chips fall where thay may. If she goes next week so be it, but I can't see Sharon pulling this off, I can stand her less than any of them.

Anonymous said...

And this is the reason why I no longer tune into BBAD, let alone BB9 on CBS anymore. The season started out the best ever, now just a complete borefest.