Monday, April 7, 2008

We Can Be The Final Two Women

Sheila is working to get Natalie out next if possible, she is asking Sharon to get the guys to help 'back door' Natalie.

Should you even try 'back dooring' at this point? After James goes on Wednesday there will only be 5 left. Just throw her butt up on the block - either way she gets to play for the POV.

According to Sharon if the plan fails they will have to get Adam out. This seems to assume that Ryan will win the next HoH. Then a few minutes later Sharon says she thinks she will win it. The only person I doubt will win it besides Adam, who can't compete is Sheila whom I think still is working her 'win nothing' strategy.

Too many ifs and maybes a this point. I think right now that you could put any two of the remaining five (assuming James is out) alone in a room and they would begin conspiring against at least two of the other three!

10 comments:

Raven said...

Wow.

Does anyone HATE Shelia more than me?

JayJ79 said...

"Does anyone HATE Shelia more than me?"

Probably James ;op

(while there are other HGs which he most likely hates more, I'm pretty sure he hates Sheila more than you hate Sheila, since he has had to LIVE with her)

ale said...

Strangely enough, he's being very good to her this week. Even if it's for the mere purpose of turning her against Natalie, he's still being very civil to her compared to last week's hostility.

I can't say I hate Sheila most, because Natalie takes my hate cake. She makes Sheila very tolerable. 0.o

Raven said...

That's true. I'd 'prolly get myself kicked off the show because her voice and stupid comments would make me punch her.

Mo said...

Instead of concentrating on getting people backdoored, Sheila should worry about winning a damn competition for once!

I can tolerate Natalie. Sheila has to go.

Anonymous said...

if James were good at this game, and I think he is, then he would talke to Adam and Ryan and tell him that the girls are crumbling and to keep him and go after sheila and natalie this week.

Callie said...

In response to Anonymous' comment... I don't know that telling the boys would do much. I mean, hasn't he already?
As a side note, I DO think they'll eventually figure out that the girls are going to crush them if James goes... Unfortunately for them, they'll probably figure it out AFTER they've evicted him.

lmb02 said...

Callie has it dead on. The boys are not playing strategy (heck, except for James, NONE of them are). Nat is playing it nutty (numbers and God and obsessions), Sheila is blabbing every confidence, Adam and Ryan don't think beyond the current eviction and being "the team", and Sharon is just being... likable.

So look at it as going: James, then Ryan/Adam, finally Sharon. Leaves Sheila and Nat. Matt campaigns for Nat (unaware she's obsessing on him), the others decide they don't like Sheila more and conclude (wrongly) Nat played a better game.

Nat wins.

Now excuse me while I go throw up...

Anonymous said...

if this weren't so darn addictive I would say no more bb for me... ever. But I know I can't. I'm hooked. Like the baller on balls.

Scott said...

Last night the three of them were going on and on about how they deserved to be the final three because they're "warriors". Please. Adam deserves the spot because he has won HOH twice, and both times evicted strong people. Ryan has pretty much coasted by. He's likable enough, but he's not a player. All 3 were complaining that the other 3 (James, Sheila, Sharon) were talking about them as THEY were doing the exact same thing x 10.