Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Weeks And Off We Go.

Ok now, I think I am finally getting things in order here.

Hiya folks, for those that are 'new' let me tell you a tiny bit about myself and then I'll put up another post with my thoughts/info about Big Brother 9 which will be off and running 14 days from now.

I have been a Big Brother fan since season one way back in 2000. I tend to enjoy the show for different reasons that some, and for the most part I don't tend to care who wins. I get the live feeds every year and like watching how the producers take the live feed footage and edit it down to create the story line that the TV viewers see.

I have asked a few of my 'internet' friends that are also fans of the show to join me and post their thoughts on the show, the feeds, whatever is on their mind. I also hope that those that stop by will feel free to comment and interract with all of us, just please have a thick skin if you do because some people can get pretty brutal.

I'll let the people that will be posting introduce themselves if they choose to, if not I guess you'll just have to figgure out how they feel about Big Brother by reading their posts!

Ok, that's it for now, time to buckle down and do some more work on this site and make another post that is actually related to the show!

0 comments: