Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Allison - Get off your high horse!!


Let me preface this by saying I am completely biased at the moment.

I want Alex to stay in the house - I could care less about Amanda. I am tired of Natalie and Matt's shtick is over.

Allison has made a deal with Matt - Matt has promised to never nominate her - to take her to the end. I don't even know if she has told Ryan that. She has been manipulating things to keep Matt and Natalie in the house and it is working.

And it is driving me CRAZY!! She is telling just as many lies and everyone else but no one is catching her on it.

She just denied saying she would nominate James and Chelsia yet she suggested doing just that to Amanda earlier in the evening.

She criticized others for being cruel to Amanda when she was attacked by Josh - but she was laughing and applauding when he broke her down - but only Josh saw.

Honestly - if she pulls this off she may be a contender for winning the show.

I need to start making a list of the top players - because some are certainly starting to shine over others in their game play.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

best blog ever.

Scott said...

Ohmigod, Matt's an idiot!

Why are they even having this discussion? At this point, they should just make their decision and vote.

Scott said...

"I would never flirt with you if I wasn't attracted to you. Why would I want America to see me with an ugly chick?"

Bwahahahahahaha

America's Pimp?

Bwahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

america's idiot.

Scott said...

Poor Chelsia and James - they just want to make out awhile and go to sleep.

IndyMike said...

Matt says he has no deals with anyone - lol - Don't think Allison is gonna chime in and go - but but you promised you would never put me up!!

IndyMike said...

OMG!! ARGGHHHH

"YOU ARE VERY LUCKY I AM SO FORGIVING" (Allison to Alex)

uuugggghghghhhhhh

Anonymous said...

WHAT DOES MATT'S BODY HAVE TO DO WITH WHY HE'S ON THE BLOCK!?!?!?!?!?

he's such a douche. but he does have a nice body. his face sucks