Thursday, February 28, 2008

Allison's a Broken Record


My beautiful friend Ashley (who is frequently seen in the comments sections here) summed up my feelings about Allison earlier today on RadioGoldFans:

Words/phrases i never want to hear out of Allison's mouth again but i know i will:

honestly
to be honest
i was on the block for 14 days
amanda made my life hell
jen made my life hell
that's not how i meant it
seriously
i've only watched one season
that's not why i made my decision
ryan makes all the decisions


I would also add "that doesn't bother me" and "I'm not mad but...", and I think we should make a drinking game out of her babbling.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

there's probably some stuff many people can add to that list

harmonix said...

can we add "I'm the type of person who..."

Anonymous said...

if we used this list and the 3 that you guys said, we'd be drunk after every allison rant

Scott said...

Sounds like a fun night!

harmonix said...

oh oh. and "you know I've liked you since the beginning" used along with "you are the only one I like" said to 2 or more houseguests in a 60min period.

michael said...

"I know we can't win" needs to be added

Scott said...

Pretty soon we'll have the Allison Dictionary!

Anonymous said...

how bout
thats pathetics
just let me talk
(i'm making this one up It's raining and I'm drowning she is such a snob)

harmonix said...

7:00p "I was on the block for 2 weeks"
DRINK!

Scott said...

I think the two weeks comment is a "guzzle" command.

IndyMike said...

"I adore you."

Scott said...

OMG, that one must be included!

Jeff said...

You missed last night when she threatened to leave the house over and over and over.

Then Ryan tried to talk to her about it and she lost it on him.

Then she started her broken record bs.
"Honestly, I don't even care anymore" x 1 million.

Keeeeeeeep saying it. Doesn't make it true.

Scott said...

Another one is some variation of "I'm so beyond that".