Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Segment what now?

I didn't think I'd like James, as everything seen of him until now was so over the top. He does seem pretty cool and laid back.

The pairing of the ex's, Jacob and Sharon, might actually work. Especially in regards to competitions and afterwards. Jacob seems to still be really hung up on her, in a way that when she wants to quit and give up (like this time) he is accepting of it and won't resent her, which will be important as the game goes on.

I like the Parker / Jen couple. I called it earlier I liked her and her real boyfriend and Parker just makes me think of Sideshow Bob with that hair.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Jacob the big bible guy. So you cheat on your girlfriend. I guess "thou shall not commit adultary" only counts if your married. So if he has no problem breaking any of the ten commandments then he might just win this game.

Parker as Sideshow Bob, never thought of that but now that you have mentioned it I will expect his voice to sound like Kelsay Grammer, LOL.