Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big Brother 9, Episode 1 (Part 5)

8:51 Is Allison always going to be labelled as “Recovering Gambling Addict”? Poor girl. Which brings me to a bitch I’ve always had about the show – why does Julie always have to use their occupation when mentioning any competitor? After the first episode or two, do we really care that so-and-so is a (insert job here)?

8:53 The paparazzi couple wins! Damn, Jen’s cute.

8:55 Adam gives me a headache. Maybe Grandma’s right about him. Or maybe I’m just having a reaction to the alcohol. No, he stinks.

2 comments:

Rains said...

Its really an excellent post!!! I love all episodes of Big Brother. It was a new concept, an interesting experiment and I was glued to it. Guys you can also watch this show from here. So go ahead and Download Big Brother Free & enjoy your precious time with this...

Anonymous said...

I Like the big Brother Show.This is Best Reality Show.I always Download Big Brothers shows for My Personal Collection.