Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two Hours Until Showtime!

After ten days or so of little news but lots of digging for info (and dirty pics), we finally get to meet the hamsters tonight. Who's going to be the first to annoy me? Or (more importantly) arouse me? Or somehow manages to make me laugh? If this season is like any other, I'm sure I'm going to hate almost all of them for the first few days...particularly the meathead guys who run around shirtless and can't talk about anything other than how they're going to control the game. As for the ladies, I'm praying for warm weather so I can see inches and inches of sillicone goodness (people who know me will laugh at that predictable line).

Barb raises a good point in her latest post. Why would we care what these media whores think about politics or any other serious issues? Sure, I'd like to see poeple a bit more informed than in the past so I don't have to hear hours and hours of how Jessica Simpson is awesome. But give me drunken debauchery over lengthy discussion any day, partiucularly if there are a few of the moralist types who believe their opinions should be considered facts.

Let the backstabbing begin!

0 comments: