Thursday, March 20, 2008

Could Adam Put Sheila Up?

Adam has not definitely said what he's going to do. For the most part, he's just telling everybody what they want to hear. This is feeding right into Sheila's paranoia, so she just has to reinforce that she's apologized for being mean to him.

Adam replies, "I haven't told you that you are going up. I never said I was gonna put you up!"

Sheila then says, "just know this - if I do go up and I stay here, your ass is mine. Your ass is mine!"

Adam: "Don't threaten me, Sheila."

I hope to God he puts her up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please oh please oh PLEASE put her up!!!! GEESH!!! She has been AWFUL to him....why would he not put her up!! She is demon spawn!

Ashley said...

what's she gonna do? lose the HOH and POV competitions? oh no!

Unknown said...

Sheila has the worst approach to this game. At least Joshuah is smart enough not to be nasty to the person in power that week.

Tony said...

shelia is the worst gamer player ever!!! just put her up everyone knows adam want her gone more then anyone else

Shady said...

Adam, should put up James and sharon or Sheila. God I can't stand her.

IndyMike said...

He is just doing it to pull her chain - he started doing it first time this monring.

It's gonna be your gal and James.

Scott said...

I know. :(

Anonymous said...

I hate it..but I also knew he wouldn't do it...Shelia makes me want to hurl!!! URGH.....someone PLEASE win POV take one of these two off and either put Nat or Shelia up there....PLEASE...for the love of all that is good....geesh!

Anonymous said...

I think that Adam has a plan to make sure sheila goes home. If the pov is used to pull someone off the block then he can put her up and they can boot her ass out the door. Cross your fingers that she does not win pov!!!