Thursday, March 20, 2008

Table Suffers Shrinkage - When Will We See Dick?


After this morning's lock down the HGs discoved the table had shrunk down to half the original size (it happens every year).

And since I am lazy and only wanted to make one post - let's talk about Dick. I miss all the Dick jokes I could make last year. Here is my thoughts on when he will show up as I posted over on iloverealty.com a bit ago...

On Wednesday’s live show Julie Chen announced that Evel Dick would be giving the House Guests a wake up call on next Tuesday’s show. Tuesdays are when the Power of Veto competitions are shown so I expect that that is what Dick will do in the house much like Janelle did last season. The POV competition usually takes place on Fridays and is taped for Tuesday’s show.

I think the tease about a wake up call is that Dick will enter the house early on Friday and wake everyone up in the same fashion that he did the second time he was nominated when the took pots and pans and banged them in the bedrooms to wake everyone up. Rather than re-post them here you can click on this LINK and watch several clips of his actions that day.

So if you want to see Evel Dick in the Big Brother house again and don’t have the live feeds - sign up today for the two week free trial and you will be good to go when he enters the house. The actual POV competition will not be shown I am sure - but Dick entering the house should be shown on the feeds I think.

Brother 9 Live Feeds Are On 24x7
Click Here To Get The Free 14 Day Trial.

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

0 comments: