Sunday, March 30, 2008

Could This Be Double Eviction Week? God, I Hope So


James and others have questioned if this may happen. It probably won't (and I pray it doesn't occur during Nat's magical "9" eviction night), but I have a scenario I'd love to see.

First, the boys see that it's in their best interest to give the boot to Sharon. Then, after a quick HOH that sees James or Josh as the victors, Sheila and anybody are put on the block. Sheila is unanimously booted, and then I don't care what happens next.

Why do I love this scenario? Well, Sheila HAS to go, and the sooner the better. Yet we all know what she's like when she's on the block - easily ten times more annoying than when she's not up (and doing the same things that she's currently whining about Joshuah's campaigning). This way we get rid of her with just a few minutes of tears.

Oh please, make it happen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean scenarial.

Scott said...

scenario (sĭ-nâr-, -năr'-) pronunciation n., pl. -os.

1. An outline of the plot of a dramatic or literary work.
2. 1. An outline for a screenplay.
2. A treatment for a screenplay.
3. A screenplay.
3. An outline or model of an expected or supposed sequence of events

Anonymous said...

Um, I know.

I was being sarcastic. Haven't you ever heard Sheila say this? She says "scenarial" at least 10 times a day.

Scott said...

Ah, I see. Sorry. I've just become used to our Romanian friend telling us we're all fat ignorant Americans.

ale said...

hahaha, our friend is funny. I kinda would like to see Sheila on the block for a full week though, she deserves the torture.

Josh/James have already said they won't honor the "deal" made with Nat/Ryan, so the boys are better off booting Josh and leaving James to his devices. The best strategy, if James doesn't win HoH, would be to nom Sheila and someone else as a pawn. If James wins PoV, Sheila goes home. If not, someone gets taken down and James is the reNom.

Anonymous said...

Well, I AM a fat, ignorant American.

But my grammar is impeccable.