Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hudson River Virus Imminent?



The couples are being called into the diary room together; something that apparently has never happened before. James and my girl Chelsia have Joshuah and Sharon completely freaked out, but can't say a word about what they've been told. Josh was already upset that his TV remote was taken away, which was the first clue something's happening.

It's clear that the Hudson River Virus gimmick is going down tonight. Could this be the saving grace that Allison has been predicting? Doubtful.

So those that can stay up late, please post in the comments section! Although I'm sure when it does go down, the feeds will go to flames.

2 comments:

IndyMike said...

LOL - there we go again Scott.

Duplicat posts ;)

Night!!

IndyMike said...

I don't think anything is going on - people go in as couples all the time - Josh is just super paranoid.

I'll love it if I am wrong though!