Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Is There Still Hope For Allison?

Matt, James, and my girl Chelsia sat down this afternoon and had a long talk about who to evict. They actually appeared torn as to which couple to vote out. They appear to have decided to split the votes.

Matt: So you love Allison?
Chelsia: Yeah, but I don't agree with everything she's doing in this game.
James: And Allison says she has your word.
Matt: I don't know where she got this swear on your mother thing.
James: It's cause you're playing this game as your word is your word.
Matt: I'm gonna have to break it to someone...and that's one vote I wont get.
James: At the same time, I think Allison and Ryan are more likely to play both of us.
Matt: That's what I keep saying to her. It just sucks. I wish you two weren't against me and Natalie.
Chelsia: We're not against anyone. We're just for us.
James: I'm not gonna lie. I don't like living with Natalie. She still dresses like a stripper.
Matt: Who can you trust more. Adam or Ryan and Allison?
Chelsia: Neither.
James: I mean, I guess we could go split. You can give Allison your vote, so at least you don't have to break your word with her. And then you didn't break your word with Baller either, cause he's still here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i cannot believe they're discussing this. why evict a weak couple? why? evict the couple who might actually win something.

Scott said...

It's funny how Sheila's name is never mentioned.

IndyMike said...

Zach was considered a 'weak' player - one that would be easy to get out whenever. Final three - and he might have beatedn Daniele in the final two.