Monday, March 17, 2008

It Must Be Love - Not A Manic Monday.


Yes that is Jame's zitty back - and that is Chelsia tending to it. Zit popping of a boyfriend is one of the major signs of love, or the apocalypse.

Matt is going Wednesday, without a doubt. I only said that to ensure that something happens and Ryan ends up going.

The only thing I have really learned in the last 24 hours is that Sheila is cabable of talking about the 'game' for 2 and 1/2 hours straight without a break if someone lends her an ear.

5 comments:

Scott said...

You just now learned that about Sheila?

IndyMike said...

I don't know if I have ever watched the feeds for that long and just seen her ramble.

Lil said...

That's been bothering me since the beginning. She can never just have a conversation, it always surrounds the "game".

Anonymous said...

JUST HEAR HER OUT!

God, Sheila needs to stfu.

Matt needs to go home. Then Natalie. Then Ryan and Sheila, I don't care what order. Then Chelsia and Adam, no particular order. Then Sharon.

James and Josh, final 2! Josh for the win! James is srsly getting my nerves with all this "I am enlightened" bullshit.

Ashley said...

man, no sheila list this week.

and i love my boyfriend. we're not at the zit popping stage yet.