Saturday, March 22, 2008

James and Nat Working Together?



For the first time, I really hope that this is a case of people just saying what the others want to hear. James and Nat were sitting alone in the kitchen, and they've agreed that they will no longer go after each other. James told her that he thinks Chelsia's outburst was stupid, and doesn't want to be associated with that type of behavior.



He also says he knows who she is after next week, and she knows who he is after...and that each person's sides are latching onto them only because it keeps them safe. "I have no doubt that we can make it to the end", says Natalie. "I can see me at the end, and I can see you at the end. We just have to get rid of all the weaklings"

4 comments:

JayJ79 said...

I think I'm gonna throw up.
Ugh.

Anonymous said...

It would be a smart move for both of them though cause nobody would expect it.Everybody in the house think they are gunning for each other

Ashley said...

james told chelsia to her face last night that her outburst was stupid. he also went to save face with adam and natalie after the first outburst.

Anonymous said...

has everyone forgotten james throwing pickle juice on natalie??? that was stupid.