Monday, March 31, 2008

A New Day Soon To Dawn - Who Will Be Staying? Josh? Sharon?


Man the folks with only Showtime must be starting to hate Big Brother. I went to bed @ 10pm BB time and they house was half asleep by then - just one hour into "After Dark." When I got up this morning I checked out what I missed and it looks like I missed Natalie taking a bath and Adam and Ryan eating pickles.

Riveting stuff!!

The funny thing is - the feeds have been pretty decent - just not after 12am Eastern most nights. Big Brother isn't even making then HGs stay out of bed and they aren't plying them with booze either.

I am sure there will be some more plotting today - unlike last week when we were pretty sure Chelsia was the one going home - today I still don't know. I am thinking that this eviction will re-algn the alliances if Joshuah goes - with the women possibly taking control - if Sharon goes then the guys will have a 4-2 advantage. However there is still a good chance that no matter who goes home this week, James will be the target yet again next week.

Oh and Joshuah must have decided against his 'penalty nomination' plan. He never ate any food that would have gotten him in trouble last night.

Brother 9 Live Feeds Are On 24x7
Click Here To Get The Free 14 Day Trial.

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about pickles?? are they allowed to eat them when they are on slop?? Jokers..had James eating pickles also??

IndyMike said...

Pickles are considered 'condiments' - so yes - they are allowed.

However - cucumbers are NOT allowed to be eaten ;)

Unknown said...

You are so right, I used to have the problem of turning on After Dark and not being able to turn it off or fall asleep till 3am when it ended...now I turn it on, fall asleep really fast, usually wake at 3:30am-ish and check to see if I need to rewind the DVR in case I missed something...which is usually not the case...oh well, at least I'm getting the sleep I need now... :-D

Anonymous said...

Hi all.

My rant regarding Joshs' plan.

I think Josh has been playing the "game". However, to intentionally attempt to cheat BB rules to stay, I think is pretty lame.

Also, and this is to all you "good people" lovers, who think Natalie is the greates.
Well, she totally endorsed and was right on board with the plan. She was ecstatic to make it happen.

I could have sworn that somewhere in one of her numerous sermons that she deemed all the others bad people and liars, cheats, and that her faith made her a good person.

I am sure that when Josh lets her know that the plan is a bust,she will let the others on Team Jesus in on the idea, and mark my words, they will think it would have been a great plan.

Knock James, Chelsia all you want, but JOsh, the airhead, and I am sure the other 3, will just love the idea of possibly breaking BB rules, ON PURPOSE.


Okay, I am done.....for now.....

Anonymous said...

BB told josh he couldnt do it.

Anonymous said...

Ikers where are you on this whole making Sheila look good for CBS bull. They showed her being caring for Josh and his comming out...bleech If Sharon goes is Sheila next??? OH how I hope.

Lil said...

CBS kicked themselves in the balls for this blunder of a week on BBAD. With everyone but 2 on slop they can't have beer and wine. Beer and wine makes BBAD fun.

IndyMike said...

As long as America doesn't have a vote on anything major in the house, I don't care too much how Sheila is portrayed.

And yes - today or last night BB told josh that he would suffer a penalty vote if he ate - just like Jen last season. See my next post.

Scott said...

I put up the bath footage on mygirlchelsia.blogspot.com - I know you don't want "nipplage" here.