Sunday, March 2, 2008

OMG Morning Drama!




After the boredom of last night, I slept in late this morning. I was having my morning (now afternoon) coffee and reading the paper when Ash texted me to say I had to log in:

Good morning! We have drama already.

Sheila is talking shit on Allison for making out with Chelsia for votes, yet she was complaining about them all making out the one night last week. Chelsia screamed "TELL HER, I'M SICK OF THIS." Chelsia walked outside, and told those outside. Ryan went inside to talk to Sheila. Sheila was a little caught off guard, but she really just doesn't tell Allison to her face what her problem with her is. She just enjoys complaining about her to everyone else.

After talking to Sheila, Ryan walked outside and told Allison that Sheila just thinks she's contradicting herself. Allison is saying "she has no idea what I can do to her." Okay. Sure.

Allison is approached Sheila, and Sheila is telling her she's making out with Chelsia for votes. Allison is telling Sheila she's grasping for straws and that some of the things Sheila does are perceived as disgusting.

Stop making out with Chelsia, you fake lesbian.

Natalie is listening in the same room, and Sharon is eavesdropping. I love eavesdroppers.

Allison respected Jen, in case you guys didn't know. She didn't say "Ryan needs to be with someone like me" I guess and that she couldn't wait to be sequestered with him. Allison thinks Sheila is just trying to keep herself off the block by starting a new fight with her.

Adam is talking to Sheila now, saying don't give her fire power. Natalie is very sure that Allison is going home though. Adam seems worried that because he and Sheila are going up on the block, the votes could change and send them home.

I feel so bad for Adam and Ryan. They both got stuck with overly dramatic partners.

Sheila is now in the HOH room telling Joshuah and Sharon what just happened, even though Sharon listened to a decent amount of it. The only people who really want to talk to Allison are James and Chelsia.

Ryan now realizes how screwed they are in the competition. Allison, of course, doesn't think so. Ryan is a smart man. They were pretty much gone on Friday, now it's worse. To me, it seems like James and Chelsia may be the ones to go up, to eliminate a possible vote to keep Allison and Ryan in the house. Since Matt/Nat and Sheila definitely want Allison out, it seems like the better choice.

Oh, the early morning drama.




My favorite line? Allison to Ryan, "don't you dare blame me for this one".

0 comments: