Saturday, March 1, 2008

Expect the Unexpected

(I just realized Scott and Ash did a MUCH better job of describing this - so check it out here - Link Link Link)

Something may be up tonight. The HGs have been told to expect the unexpected - that they will hear a sound sometime in the future and will all have to assemble in the living room.

Now they are all being called into the Diary Room and that is unusual for this time of night so they all suspect something will happen tonight.

I haven't a clue but I can't stay up half the night waiting to see - so I'll let ya know tomorrow if something went on (or Scott perhaps).

night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but MIKE -- we DO want the details of Matt and James and how they took care of their "needs"... please explain!

IndyMike said...

LOL - I'll adress it here tonight if I have time ;)

Scott said...

Uh, just watch the videos and I think you can figure out what's happening under the covers.