Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ryan as HOH


Well, Ryan was just let into his room. Everyone's looking at pictures and acting all happy. Well, except Joshuah. He's got a sour face on, and hasn't taken it off since Ryan won HOH. He's pretty scared right now. He wasn't a nice HOH, and even though most of his problems were with the now evicted Allison, he didn't make too many friends while he had a room to lock himself away in.

Ryan was obviously the best choice to keep in the house and will probably be a good HOH. He's pretty forgiving and understands why the two couples did vote him out. Matt and Natalie were hanging out in the room with Ryan, I'm sure sucking up to him. Especially Matt. It seems the whole individual player thing hasn't caught up with Natalie yet. She's still following Matt around like a lost puppy.

Ryan's a good guy. I don't think I've ever read one bad thing about him. He's dumped the two dead weights, and can now shine on his own. He's not telling anyone what he's thinking, which is good. He's gonna finally have fun.

And who do I want to come back?

Alex, although if one of the drama queens (Jen, Amanda) came back I'd love to see how they impact the house. If Allison came back, I'd start throwing things.

RIP "Honestly, seriously, that's not what I meant, but what i said was, I adore you" ET CETERA!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really curious to see how he plays this. He should hold back and take stock of how the divided couples re organize. What is the best strategy here, be aggressive and go after the two best players or stay low and nominate two weaker players as to not put a target on your back. He is well liked so I think the best play is to nominate weak players, play a floater game for now so your not likely a target next week and let the power players try to take each other down. Maybe when there are 5 or 5 players left you can be aggressive. Just my $0.02

Anonymous said...

opps meant 5 or 6 players left

Ashley said...

i really can't wait to see who he puts up. we know who isn't going to win this game, and that's sheila and natalie. but having them in the house is more annoying than it is detrimental to one's game.

i believe joshuah will be put up on the block. his attitude all night has been real aloof. i think he just doesn't want to be in ryan's face for the night, since matt and natalie have that covered, but he really needs to make an effort and it doesn't seem like he'd even want to make an effort any time. the way he acted in the HOH room when Ryan was looking at the pictures. maybe he thinks ryan will be seeking revenge for putting him up? probably. but ryan doesn't seem to hold the grudge against anyone for voting the way they did because of allison.

longest comment ever.

Scott said...

My girl Chelsia is convinced she's going up.

Anonymous said...

I don't think his nominations will be based on grudges at all for his own nominations, I think he understands why the house did that both times. Will he think for himself or be a puppet for someone else in the house. More often Jen/Allison seemed to lead him around, can he think for himself?

Ashley said...

chelsia's dead weight won't leave her alone. he just kissed her, and she didn't stop it.

Ashley said...

already, ryan has spent more time downstairs than joshuah did when he was HOH. this doesn't include walking back and forth from the hot tub, or getting food, or visits to the diary room.

Tony said...

i think ryan i sgonna fly under the radar and not rock the house. i see him putting up two of the girls (josh included in there too). i think sheila or josh's time in the house may come to an end this week

Sydney said...

bbfanto, I agree with your strategy options and I think Ryan is smart enough to come up with them, even though I don't think he's a student of the game.

I was thinking if they were all smart they'd have left Allison in the game as you'd want to go up next to her in the final 2 but she was just too annoying. Better to lose $500,000 than live with that for the next 2 months.

If all the weak ppl go, then it will be the boys eating themselves alive in the final weeks. Not bad TV I guess.

Esco said...

You still have Sheila saying those things "Seriously though", "But can I just tell you something", "Oh I know, I know, I know" /end stupid accent.

I hope a camera falls on Joshua's head and breaks it. He was a horrible HoH and I can't wait until he goes home. I hope Ryan or Alex win, I pretty much can't stand anyone else.

Scott said...

Sheila also repeats "think about it" over and over and over. Cuz you know this game "is getting ugly".

Anonymous said...

syd, I see your point about Allison but she is maybe too smart a player and when the numbers get lower she could flip that scenerio and get you booted out of teh house too. It's all a gamble and you can never count your eggs too early in the BB house.