Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Talking About the Split


Chelsia is telling James she's well aware what he's trying to do, and who he is trying to make deals with. She doesn't trust Matt at all because "he's a fucking liar," she says.

They still trust each other. They were great as a couple. Like Scott said earlier, the split isn't good for James. I'm fairly confident Chelsia can hold her own in this game. Their connection isn't dead yet, and I'm sure they will tell a fair amount of secrets to each other until one gets evicted.

Oh, and James really likes Chelsia. I know he's very attracted to her, but watching the feeds, I don't think she's that attracted to him. Sure, she'll make out with him, as she just did, but she never initiates it. Of course, I don't know what is truly going on in her head, just going off what I see. We all know girls like that. They crave attention. James is pretty forward, and is constantly telling her how much he likes her. That'll be a phrase I look forward to retiring.

12 comments:

michael said...

I know exactly what's going on in her head, she's sooo done with him.

Tony said...

if alex comes back, james is serious trouble.

Sydney said...

I'm bummed, as I was hopeing they'd be smart and stay an ultimate alliance, no matter if he joins with the 4 bros or she allies with girls. I think a sharon/josh James/Chelsia 4 would be better...

Last night I voted all gung ho for Alex to come back as I think he can actualyl strategize, something they've been mighty short on thus far. But it will be as big a drag to see the 4 guys just pick off the girls one by one as it is to see one team win everyting time after time on Survivor. It just gets no fun as a viewer. I may go to our other computer and log a few in for Amanda. Her voice is horrible, but she isn't as predictable as horrible, broken record, Daniele repeater Allison -- I ADORE YOU... Seriously! To be honest.. I adore you. AUGH!

Sydney said...

Sorry AShley, I put those Allison lines down before I read your last post saying the same.

Scott said...

Watching this segment last night, I almost got out of bed to write something about it. Ash captured my exact thoughts.

Esco said...

I think it's funny how James kept saying "I like you, I really like you" and Chelsia just kept changing the subject. I don't think that she is the least bit interested in him and it's very sad to see James making a fool out of himself trying to touch her or kiss her every second of the day. Like when they were in the shower and he kept trying to look and touch her - she had to practically push him and started getting mad.. I mean COME ON!

I seriously hope that Josh is out next week but I know that the best choice Ryan could make would be to put Matt and a pawn on the block. Matt burned him hard, at least Josh told him how it was going down to his face. Matt straight up lied with the "don't even worry man I got you" blah blah blah.. I seriously hate Josh though, he is a pathetic human being.. I wonder who his next screaming bag will be?

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what is on in her head too.

"Why does his lips taste like cock?"

Seriously though, I was watching a bit of Showtime show last night before I went to bed. I was thinking exactly what Ashley wrote. She is just not into him like that.

Then again, I thought the same thing about Eric and Jessica last season. No, wait, I thought he was gay too.

Anonymous said...

I want Allison back.

Get your automatic Save allison program at http://SaveAllison.PurvisMS.com

I've already voted 250000 times.

:)

Anonymous said...

One of the funniest BB blogs out there, good work. Do you want to participate in a link exchange with http://www.bb9spoilers.com ? I really enjoy reading your site and I think others would to.

Scott said...

I love bb9spoilers.com! thanks for checking us out!

IndyMike said...

Link coming up ;)

Sydney said...

Allison will just get immediately booted, so it's a waste.