Friday, March 21, 2008

Is Sheila Talking Her Way On To The Block?









Sheila is continuing her non-stop babbling, and it's starting to get to even those on her side. Natalie is hiding up in the HOH, "counting votes". Adam is so tired of her that he left the hot tub to join Natalie, where his first statement was "(Sheila) has to go!"

It's doubtful this will happen, though, as just a minute or so later Natalie once again started repeating every sin of the J/C/J/S alliance. Well, first she had to ask how many times four goes into eight. And that God just has to help her win HOH next week. I thought you weren't supposed to ask God for stuff like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how every week is "her" week, she just has a gut feeling about it, and somehow manages to concoct some sort of number theory. Matthew: 3 or whatever it was, the fact that this is week 7, among other shit I didn't bother to listen to..

Die die die!!

Anonymous said...

i wish these people would realize
that God doesnt care about Big
Brother, really. all the God lovers
never win & all they get is
looking like idiots on national
television. flashback to jameka
with music playing in background
[=

what idiots.

Anonymous said...

Don't knock God for the things these idoit's say. You want to knock someone try saying it about the people themselves and leave God out of it --where is you dignity and respect??

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous (I totally know who you are, btw),

Please don't speak for me. I can say with confidence that I am the biggest Big Brother fan of ALL TIME.

I do care, very much, whether or not Natalie wins HOH. And I am giving her blessings every day. I decided to give up on AIDS, Darfur, the war in Iraq, because let's face it: controlling what happens in the Big Brother house is so much easier, and more fulfilling.

All my best,
Jesus