Monday, March 17, 2008

Who Did Sheila Blow at Showtime?




I haven't been able to watch the Showtime feed since Friday, but I see that somebody on their production team still absolutely LOVES Sheila and Natalie.

First, I get ten minutes of Sheila eating cake. Now I do have my girl Chelsia for the first few minutes, but then it's just her sitting there alone poking at the frosting.

Then it moves to the bedroom where Natalie is looking for the perfect Bible verse to inspire her for the next HOH competition. Yeah, that worked pretty well for you when you decided that Matthew 3:5 meant Matty was going to win March 5. But at least Natalie is good for a funny line or two, like this gem - "You're not supposed to seek revenge. I'll just say 'let's get even'."

Poor Ryan; he just sits there and grunts in agreement to whatever silliness she babbles.




Edit: Now she's up in the HOH with James, asking the same question 20 different ways in hopes of getting the answer she wants. God, I hate people like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously they love sheila on showtime..
on saturday she went to bed early. thank god.

Anonymous said...

To the person who runs this site you never post anything of bad things Chelsia has said or done, but you bash Adam, Matt, Nat or other hgs at any chance you get. I know your a Chelsia lover she can do no wrong in your eyes even if throws a open bottle of bleach at Nat you would like that wouldn't you Chelsia lover.

IndyMike said...

I mean technically I 'run' the site and I wouldn't call myself a Chelsia lover.

However that Scott guy? Yeah - he is in total love with her and she can do no wrong.

Won't it suck for you if she makes the finals?

Lil said...

You Chelsia lover you!

ooops meant to post anonymously, dammit.

Scott said...

Yes, I'm a Chel lover...but there are four other contributors here who don't share my lu...I mean love.