Tuesday, April 22, 2008

5 Left In the House......


Just to be an ass like BB - I am counting the sisters in the house.

Everyone is up and they are still locked down inside. Reading up on the goings-on last night, Adam commented that Sharon winked at him shortly before he voted her out - apparently thinking that she was safe.

At some point today the feeds will be blocked again most likely so Adam and Sheila can compete in Part 2 of the HoH. If Adam wins it I think Adam and Ryan are a lock for the final two.

Either way in my opinion Adam is safe to get to the final two - both Sheila and Ryan need to win the final HoH to make it.

The Guinea pigs are not eligible, however someone over at Big Brother should prepare some silly scene with them in the HoH room saying, 'we should have won' or something like that as an ending shot - much like the mime at the end of Big Brother 4.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. You made me pause when I saw the headline, but then I knew where you were going with it. Well put.

Stepher said...

You are SO funny and SO true!

HamsterDame said...

I want to see the mime again!!! I LOVE THE MIME!!!!!!

:)