Thursday, April 3, 2008

Poor Adam




Poor Adam has had to endure Sheila for the last half hour (probably longer, actually). She keeps saying, “I’m not mad, I get it”, but then in the next breath keeps going on about how hurt she is by the nomination.

Here’s some of the garbage he’s had to endure:

“What were you thinking about when you didn't put my key in?”

“He knows if any of us win he better shut his trap. He's not gonna get a vote from me.”

“Did James ask you to put me and Sharon up?”

“I knew why you did it, but it's really risky. It just is. I'm not mad at you. I just didn't think you would put me on the block. I wouldn't have done it. If I had won HOH, it would have been her and him. What good would it do to be angry at you? I'm here now. You know what would be the sweetest victory? If I won POV. He's tortured me. He called me an old bag. He said everyone wants me out and that I haven't done shit in this game.”

“He’s like Batman or Superman. He has super frickin' powers. How does he get voted out and then come jump out of a box with a pink mohawk. Who does that?”

“I was loud while talking to Josh because I wanted James to hear it. I’m not stupid. I knew he'd hear it. If I didn't want James to hear I would've taken him somewhere else. And it motivated his butt to win POV didn't it? It's a vicious cycle with him. He knows no one likes him but he still wants to be here.”

“That's the sorta thing that make me sick. Not only do you [James] disrespect me and I'm old enough to be you mother, you also want to take out everyone who needs the money. That's disgusting.”

“He’s the one that tried to kiss me. He's showing his ass to me and getting nude in front of me. I've seen it. I've seen it in his eyes. I wouldn't make out with him. Are you kidding me? I'm not frickin' desperate. I wouldn't do that. He's 4 years older than my son and my son's more mature.”

Natalie is involved in some of this conversation, but eventually wanders off to bitch to Ryan. She’s completely believing Adam’s story about the diary room working on him to keep James, and wants to leave the BB house if they're going to show favoritism. She demands that BB be on her side now and tailored for her. “If James wins POV, I’m hitting the red button and executing myself.”

Now she’s in the sauna saying that God is telling her that she’s going to win POV. Oh yeah, and they're all going to have to have dreams tonight that the good guys win tomorrow. "God will forgive you, Adam, and redeem you tomorrow." Oh yeah, and more talk about the number nine. Ugh!

14 comments:

IndyMike said...

God made the light blink after they prayed.

Oh wait Adam discovered it was a short so it wasn't God - loved that bit.

I hope James wins the POV and uses it just so I can see Natalie walk out (yeah - like she will).

Scott said...

Natalie just prayed again,and I really need the audio as it's hilarious.

Meanwhile, Sharon summed up my feelings about how religious people should act.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up natalie... drive Adam to pair up with James. And what kind of protection will BB give Matt when this psycho either gets to the Jury house (and Matt rejects her) or she wins and stalks him using her winnings. No matter what, I'm starting to feel sorry for Matt after the game.

ale said...

4 Vetos in a row is huge though, I'm not sure if that's realistic. We'll see. But watching Nat in the sauna right now is killing me. After the prayer, she's been muted.

IndyMike said...

actually the amount of Diary Room talk they are allowing right now is amazing.

They are completely blaming BB for everything and are all in agreement that the producers helped James out.

Anonymous said...

Wait, did I miss something? When did James try and kiss Sheila?
Clearly his intentions from the beginning were to nail Sheila.

Anonymous said...

Natalie needs to stop squealing at the beebees. Sharon is enough, but at least she's the original squealer. Cut it out, bitch!

Anonymous said...

I think Sheila's just making crap up. I seem to remember James, Alex and Matt telling her if she ever was lonely she could come in their beds. James told her he'd take her ten rounds, and she joked right back with them. But when they got the dental dams, Sheila put hers on and told James as he was walking down the stairs to come here, she'd kiss him now. To which he replied no thanks. And then she went on to tongue Matt with the dental dams.

Sheila is so full of crap .. I'm so hoping she goes home this week. Or by some awesome bolt of lightening, her and Natalie. I'd probably drop to my knees and cry tears of pure joy.

Scott said...

I hate the way they were treating Adam last night. Yes, I understand the anger, but they were acting like he was an eight year-old who just doodied in his pants. And God must forgive him for his error? Ewwww

Anonymous said...

If the diary room is truly getting involved with determining what will be the outcome......shame on them, and shame on us for watching.This is my last season if they get away with this nonsense with no repercussions. In fact I won't tune in again after Sunday if the BB producers called this one.

Anonymous said...

I have a theory that the diary room had nothing to do with it (which is why we are being allowed to see all this 'blame the diary room' stuff). I think that Adam just made it up to get Ryan, Nat and Sheila off his back. At least... that's my theory. And if I'm right... Good move by Adam. -MLT

Tony said...

i agree with the last anonymous, if the DR really got involved they would have cut really quick. i think Adam need to get them all to get off him and gives him an out if the veto doesnt play well to "the good guys"

Scott said...

I'll bet we get plenty of footage on sunday that "proves" this allegation is false.

Anonymous said...

Not really on this subject, but Jen has some blogs listed on her myspace page is anyone is interested:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=239012906