Wednesday, February 13, 2008

G Strings Are In? Who Knew?



Has ANYONE worn a G String in the house before? I don't recall. Yet here is Amanda in one last night and from what I read at least one other house guest was seen in one as well.

Have to say this much, these folks aren't shy. Allison Grodner (exec producer) probably is very happy with the HGs so far.

I was skeptical about this season but now I am a interested, and the traffic on the net went WAY up once the show was on. We'll see if they tune in again tonight to see Jacob and Shannon evicted and then Alex and Amanda win HoH (if it is shown).

The Big Brother Are On!!!
Click Here To Get The Live Feeds
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

3 comments:

Scott said...

Showtime is probably even happier - skin, fights, swearing. This is what they expected.

And I'm pissed I missed the g-string. I waited and waited after Amanda talked about going skinny dipping, but she kept getting sidetracked by the stupid drama.

Anonymous said...

*whistles* LOL
There are some in this group are not shy at all. Showtime got a great debut last night.

Anonymous said...

nice that Julie Chen is associated with such a classy show.