Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stuff May Be Going Down Tonight!! Joshua Bringing The Drama.

Sharon and Joshua realize that there is no convincing Allison and Ryan to switch their vote so unless they do something drastic Amanda and Alex will go home.

Joshua plans to tell people that Matt has said he wants to get a BJ from Allison before he leaves - apparently as a way to get Allison mad at Matt.

Now Sharon is telling Chelsia that they need to expose Matt. They want it to happen but do not want to be the ones to bring it out. They want Amanda to bring it up but Amanda doesn't want to make more drama - she says she can not handle another incidents like the hot tub one last week.

Something is going to happen tonight.

The vote is going to take place and 12pm tomorrow. My guess is the feeds will be off from noon until 5pm (BB time) so that we have no clue as to how it may go. We might know tonight if this blow up happens like I think it will.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't go to sleep now. i'm waiting for shit. they're in the HOH room now plotting.

Scott said...

I love Alex backpedaling.

Anonymous said...

this is blowing up in alex's face.

Anonymous said...

allison is completely annoying me right now. her life was hell for two weeks, it was amanda's fault, but this is not factoring in her vote.

YES IT IS. SHUT UP.

i feel bad for alex right now. he got all this info about 20 minutes ago from other people, but he's the only one defending it.

Scott said...

I hate when they go around and around the same points.

Scott said...

When did Allison "hook up" with James?

IndyMike said...

No clue what she is talking about hooking up - I think they may have kissed as a joke.

I just made another post - Allison is driving me CRAZY.

Scott said...

I agree!