Sunday, March 2, 2008

Delusional Allison. Still.

So, here's my formal introduction.

My name is Ashley. I'm a 22 year old fashion design student on the east coast. I'm a city girl, living in the city now, and hoping to move to a much bigger city. I absolutely love reality tv. And I can't live without my sports teams! This is my first full season watching Big Brother, as I got into it close to the end of last season. I've been watching the feeds daily, especially while I'm doing homework.

Tonight's episode just proves how delusional Allison truly is, and how bad Ryan has it. Ryan had to deal with Jen telling the truth and the backlash from that, and now he has to deal with Allison's incessant lying, constant fighting, and use of big words. The whole "education" argument that Sheila brings up a lot came out tonight. Allison does use her education as a way to say she's better than someone else, and did it to Joshuah tonight, and has done it to Sheila in the past.

I feel bad for Ryan. He hasn't done anything wrong, but he hasn't really tried saving himself either. He's this week's Alex. Alex knew Amanda had messed up so bad and there would really be no saving them. Ryan feels the same. Ryan is also the worst whisperer ever. I can never understand him.

As I post this, James and Chelsia were canoodling. Yes, I said canoodling. He got called to the diary room, so no more trying to take off her bra. Sorry Scott.

It looks like it's dinner time in the house, time for some boring conversation.

8 comments:

Scott said...

Ashley now joins Lil as people who can say in a paragraph or two what it takes me 10,000 words. :D

Tony said...

you are welcome for getting you hooked ash :)

IndyMike said...

Welcome to the blog Ash!

Ashley said...

Thanks tony :-P

and yay! i'm happy to be blogging.

Unknown said...

Ryan really has gotten the shit end of the stick and it sucks for him. Allison says she is a recovering gamblaholic, I wonder what odds she would give herself on staying in the house another week.

Tony said...

she would giver her self great odds, cause she is so intimidating and a great player.....plus i'm sure she was a horrible gambler anyway

Lil said...

I R WATCHING U WATCH BB9!

Scott said...

ooooh, lil has revealed her c-eye!