Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Natalie Goes Right to Ryan

After finishing her conversation with Sheila, Natalie went right to Ryan to tell him what was said.

See, you guys hate Natalie so much but she actually did a good thing here!

Ryan is truly the best whisperer in the house. Even with a microphone on.

Basically, Sheila is making shit up and trying to start drama. She's 45 years old, everyone. She knows things. Ryan is telling Nat what she's heard from Sheila is not true - there is no way Chelsia is staying.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Ok, Ash made me turn on the feeds and I can't believe what I'm hearing. Absolutely nothing happened today, other than a half-hearted attempt to woo Natalie, to start this firestorm. Sheila is just making up shit as she goes on. And why all this hatred towards Josh, James and Chelsia because they want to win? Isn't that why they're there? Sheila's the greedy one; expecting everybody to just hand her the money. And her ranting that she's not just a floater is laughable.

Scott said...

ENOUGH WITH THE GOD SHIT! HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE WHO GETS EVICTED ON A GAME SHOW!!!

Anonymous said...

I've honestly run out of things to say about these 2. I even considered laying off the feeds until one of them is gone...

Sheila really does feel entitled to the money. I guess only 45 year old single moms with teenage sons living in LA deserve money these days, hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

lol I love it,Go Sheila!

Ashley said...

Natalie is not bothering me as much as Sheila is. Why she's choosing to make up fake drama is beyond me. It makes no sense. Sheila hates on people who want to win because she doesn't want to work to get money. She just wants it to be handed to her. That's not the way shit works. No one owes you anything.